Saturday, 15 June 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog of observations, deconstructions, and general rants on movies, TV shows, video games, and all other things pop culture.  I am a media studies MA with a focus on video game studies (which, yes, is a thing), and I made this blog to be able to express some of the ideas I have on various pieces of media without adhering to the restrictions of an academic format.  That does not mean that I will not back up arguments, it just means that I'm going to be more colloquial in my writing style.

I hope you enjoy.  Please feel free to leave comments, as I'm always interested in other viewpoints.

P.S. I apologize for the template look.  When I have the chance, I will get it looking prettier.

P.P.S. These first posts have been building up for a little while, so that's why they may seem a little off, chronologically.  I will try to post more consistently moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment